Cengage Learning e-textbook collections
Ledi distribuisce la Cengage Learning e-textbook collections, una collezione di manuali in formato digitale adottati in molte università italiane.
Contattateci per maggiori informazioni. Qui di seguito le caratteristiche principali.
Cengage Learning e-textbook collections:
- Core collection: 23 bestselling titles
- Psychology collection: 10 of our most popular psychology textbooks
- Marketing collection: 10 titles covering all areas of marketing
- Communication & Media collection: 10 communication and media titles
- Government & Politics collection: 10 titles on world politics up to 2009
- Arts & Music collection: 10 of our bestselling arts and music titles
- Study Skills collection: 10 of our bestselling study skills titles
- Pick-and-mix collection: select either 10 or 20 textbooks from our complete list of over 100 titles
- Textbooks are always available: with anywhere access, Cengage Learning e-textbooks are available to students 24/7, easing the pressure on short loan collections
- Site license: unlike a typical “short loan” collection, Cengage Learning e-textbooks offer site-level access to all titles, thus improving access to materials at critical “exam” time. 100% student satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Purchase today & access in perpetuity
- Save shelf space: by moving the library’s short loan collection online you free up valuable shelf space and don’t have to worry about wear and tear and vandalism
- Complete searching: comprehensive full-text searching across the entire platform supported by enhanced metadata
- Use anywhere, anytime: accommodates both on-site and remote users
- Multiple access levels: a variety of secure and controlled access/authentication methods to content using broad DRM implementation
- Help when you need it: customer support and technical assistance available for both MAC and PC platforms through the expert MyiLibrary team